14 weeks in

There you go ladies, I know it’s in German but it takes you to the UK site. You didn’t hang around Adele :+1: so glad you are happy having spoken to the lady x

3 Likes

Thankyou so much Vanda she seems lovely and professional and I can have a voice recording on the bears paw of up to 20 seconds or a recording in the back of up to 200 seconds thankyou again for your kindness means alot next hard step will be to go in my Edwards wardrobe I’ll wait a little maybe after the weekend I hope your evening is kinder to you and thankyou again stay safe speak soon Adele xx

2 Likes

That’s brilliant Adele glad you are going to get something so special. You can go through Edwards things at your own pace and pick maybe his favourite garments. I picked summer and winter things and colour coordinated them as I still wanted them to match my bedroom, stylish to the end that’s me :rofl: x

3 Likes

Thankyou for that a very good idea xx

Thank you very much mrs Colt . It’s much appreciated. Xxx lesley

That is my fear . Taking Gary’s clothes from the wardrobe . My luva duck ( Gaz / Gary) always wore Baseball tops and has many . I dont know if I could bring myself to alter them . Xxx

I’m the same hun his favourite shirts I loved him in or his Newcastle top lovely t shirts I’ll have to give myself a few days you do too don’t rush never thought we’d be thinking about these things it’s soul destroying in my thoughts hun xx :broken_heart:

It is Adele . It’s an nightmare come true . My duck was a strapping lad that could show kids half his age how to play football, cricket , lift heavy weights . Just loads of different things . Never overweight or visit the doctor . My Angel died of a rare disease that most people have not heard of . Its kills few people but my duck had to be one of that few . Sarcoidosis might as well be Cancer . Granulomas spread from his lungs to liver spleen lymph glands and the heart. He died in cardiac failure due to systemic Sarcoidosis. I’m beyond broken x :broken_heart:

1 Like

Omg hun im so so sorry for your horrendous loss it’s heartbreaking god rest his soul and my Edwards he has cancer it spread he went from a 6 foot 3 stocky gentle kind caring man to skin and bone in front of my eyes then sepsis im beyond broken if I could hun I’d bring our men back for even one more kiss on the forehead in the chapel of rest anything I’d do and all these evil people in jail Huntley types living the lifes I’ll never comprehend any of this ever hun never felt so much pain and I never will in my thoughts hun and thankyou again for your kindness means alot sending you a hug from one broken heart to another xx :broken_heart: :cry:

1 Like

Me too pet . Our fellas didnt deserve what happened. My situation will be with a solicitor and rightly so . I feel so sorry for you and your Edward . Please keep telling yourself he is with you. We just can’t see them .Edward didnt want to leave you pet . He hasn’t really . Xxxxxxxxx

2 Likes

I so sorry to hear your circumstances I hope you get the answers you deserve as your man would fight for you and thankyou he didn’t want to leave me I’ll never forget hiw scared he looked in critical care thankyou so so much for your kind words dating he’s with me I hope to god he is xxx :broken_heart:

1 Like

Sorry spelling typing through tears xx

Sorry Adele for your tears pet. It doesn’t take much to have a complete meltdown does it . One day morphs into the next . Adele I want to put a photo on this along side my name but have been trying without success for 2 hours . ( that might raise a smile). Can you tell me how to transfer a photo on my phone to this site pet ? If not it doesnt matters. Thank you . Xxxxxxxxx

Lesley im trying to do the same hun im not greart with technology I’ll message Mrs Colt she will know hopefully by tomorrow we can have our strong brave men up xxxx

Messaged her hun hope we can do it by tomorrow xx :broken_heart: :cry:

Night night you two, try and get some sleep. God bless! :broken_heart::broken_heart:xxx

2 Likes

You too sweetie catch up soon take care stay safe xx :broken_heart: :broken_heart:

1 Like

Thank you flower . Speak tomorrow . Xxx

No problem and thankyou again for everything saying My Edwards with me means alot catch up soon xxxx :broken_heart:

hi Adele and Lesley where are you trying to put the pictures.
are you on about replacing the letter youve got as your avatar or just posting a picture on a thread?
i would of tried help but going try get some sleep,hopefully somebody else will help you in the morning.