2 years anniversary

On June 4th it was the second anniversary of my beloved husband passing away. Up until that point I was beginning to feel a bit better with my life and finding joy in things again. Of course it was difficult for me on the day and I was so sad, I was tearful for at least 4+ days. I felt that I had regressed but my daughter reminded me that it was OK to be sad and to give in to my feelings. Which I did and I’m back on track again. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ever so faintly, but I hope to get there eventually. Take care everyone, Margarita

3 Likes

Dear @Margarita1

How are you doing today? Apologies for the delay in replying to you. Your daughter is right. Don’t keep your emotions in. Let it all out. It is healthy and part of the grieving process. Grief sadly has no limit and everyone is different to how long they grieve.

Take it at your pace and time. It is good to see you are back on track again but if you do regress, do not be hard on yourself. It is ok to not to be ok. You will get there and thank you for sharing your post as it will encourage people here that going backwards and forwards is normal.

I hope you have a good day today and take care.

Pepsi

2 Likes