a bit of grass cutting most exercise ive done in ages

ive just been cutting the grass,for a bit of exercise ,took me ages to work out how the mower worked.then pulled a few weeds.ended up having a chat with the neighbour for a while.was talking about Jayne and how im not being rude by keeping myself to myself.that I can be sociable but im not lonely.just want Jayne,or be on my own.but she was a nice lady ,then her husband came in as he had been on a long walk for his exercise.just had a bit of a chat with both of them,and im knackered from cutting and weeding the front garden.
missing my baby Jayne like crazy.

2 Likes

Nice you had a chat with your neighbours though Ian. Jayne would like that. Keep up the mowing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hi Ian, pleased you sorted the mower out, from now you know it’s your job. Yes, this grieving thing saps your energy so don’t worry to much, give it time. You will be very proud of your gardening and looking out of window in the morning you can say ‘I did that’. Keep going things will get better. Blessings S

1 Like

thank you Kate,and Susie
im no gardener and got very little if any , get up and go. my life will consist of mowing the lawn every blue moon, well maybe a little more often ,and like ive said on the forum 100s of times im going be living my life with my baby Jayne in my heart mind and soul,until I leave this mortal coil.Jayne was my one and only my true love my soulmate,and im ok with my own company.far from being lonely.good luck and best wishes to everyone in finding the best way of managing their lives the best they can to at least cope with this terrible hard journey called grief.
warm regards to one and all ian

1 Like

Hi there Ian. You have hit the nail on the head when you say that we have to find a way of managing our lives the best way we can. It’s a hard journey but if we let life come to us I have a great belief that we will be shown how to cope. Grieve and wait. As you know I have also learnt to accept my own company. I don’t want to rely on other people.
I am so pleased you managed to get your lawn mowed, mower worked this time!!!
Take care
Pat xxx.

1 Like

hi Pat
my way probably isnt the best way for the majority of you.
as being on my own is ok and staying in is ok.
just need this lockdown sorting so can get on with sorting out my sky dive.
plus missing my therapy driving lessons.
yes the mower did the job,what I really need is a remote controlled mower so I can sit and guide with the controls lol.
just had my gourmet dinner beans on toast lol
actually the lazy mans meal.

2 Likes