A strange thing happened today

Not having a good day today so decided to take dogs for walk to clear my head. But I was walking along thinking of jim as usual when I saw a shadow coming from behind me it looked just like Jim’s shadow on his mobility scooter for a moment I froze my heart was beating really fast but when I turned round no one was there which really freaked me out after I got home I thought maybe it was the trees playing tricks on me or something like that. Or was it Jim :thinking:

9 Likes

Dear @Misprint

I apologise for the delay in replying to your post. There are so many unanswered questions about what happens to a loved one after they pass.

It would be comforting to think it was Jim watching you everywhere you go and I would hold onto that.

Take care.

Pepsi

Hi, If you felt it I believe it was real. I believe my mam was with me when I smelt the candle from the chapel of rest. It was when I was singing the lyrics to songs for the tribute site. I turned round and asked if she was there and the candle smell stopped and she was gone. But I felt her presence. I wish she would visit me again. I keep asking her to.

1 Like