A sunny day.

Hi there, don’t want to bounce off your pain and loss but it’s almost a relief to hear that other people are having problems with confidence. I have always had an abundance of confidence and been able to cope in the past (first husband left me with two toddlers) Never phased at having a to cope. Not now, I struggle with everyday things although my family say I am doing so well. I’m sure there’s a lot more I could be doing to help myself. Just can’t be bothered seems to be my motto these days. It’s true what they say, One small step at a time… xxxx

1 Like

Dear Pat,
J love reading about your allotments please still keep telling us about them.
I used to love gardening, however, when I was diagnosed with porphyria, I became allergic to the sun and solar light. I grow some beautiful blisters and my skin burns like an overdose of sunbathing. This is after 5 minutes out of doors, I would love to do the things which I used to do, I cannot walk more than a few yards because of my back injury. Yet I hope I am positive about my circumstances. Thank you for reading this, carry on growing and carry on telling us about it. I have noticed that the daffodils are pushing through and 2 snowdrops have appeared, I call them Mary and Stan.
Love, Mary x x

You are so sweet Mary, a delight. I love the thought of your Mary and Stan snowdrops :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. The sun is shining today and I too have quite a few snowdrops out. My next door neighbours have just been round with their new baby. I’m going for a walk in a minute so all in all I’m feeling fairly positive today albeit with a constant sadness in my heart. The sadness is a part of who I am now, who we are. It’s mine to carry and carry it I will. It’s my constant companion. Love to you Mary :kissing_heart: