Advice please

My story is a bit different from most I have read on here so I hope that it’s still ok to ask for support. This time last year I split up from my husband, lost my baby & my best friend died of cancer all within 3 months of each other. Slowly this past year I’ve crawled up the slippery slope thanks to counselling & anti-depressants for a little while. Now to outward appearances I’m “back to normal” but inwardly I’ve lost all sense of myself. The rug has been pulled out, there’s a black hole inside of me. I’m trying to live my life & do everything I can to make the most of each moment, because Jo will never have that opportunity, but will the pain ever stop feeling crippling? I don’t really know how to describe how I feel but I sense I don’t need to because you all feel the same.
So I just wondered if anyone has any advice? Anything at all on how to keep going. Thank you x

I am so sorry for all that has happened to you, just one of those things is enough to floor you. I can tell you from experience that the failure of your marriage will fade and you will feel whole again, can’t say how long it will take cos mine was a couple of years of feeling empty. But you will get over this and if meeting the next Mr Right is what you want it will happen when you least expect it.
The loss of a child and your friend I believe in some way will always stay with you. This pain is something you will get used to living with and it is OK not to feel OK. Lean on friends and don’t be afraid to talk about your losses. It has been nine months since my son died from cancer and some days are overwhelming and it feels like yesterday when he died in my arms. Those days I don’t fight it, just let it happen knowing I will come out of it. Counselling with an excellent lady, most weeks, has saved me from some very dark thoughts. I am a very different person to the one before my loss, I suspect you feel the same. You will feel different eventually and life will go on for you and will be good. Take care.