Am I going mad

I had a very odd experience this morning. As I was waking up I heard someone say “Barbie” My late husband was the only person to call me that. I sat up quickly to see him standing by the window, holding the curtain as if to open it. He was dressed in a green sweater & light brown trousers (an outfit he often wore)
His head was turned away from me towards the curtain I called out “Pete” and he disappeared.
I have never believed we meet our family & friends in the afterlife so this has shaken me. I have not stopped crying all day.
Is this grief or am I going mad ?

2 Likes

Hello @Barb26
Your not going mad. Pete came to see you.
My Marti came to see me a month ago he was at the bedroom door in his underpants and he was smiling at me. Another time he was laying next to me and I was cuddled upto him and he was looking at me smiling. Another time he was calling me from the bottom of the stairs when I was in bed I got up but he had gone. Another time he was standing behind me at the fridge I looked round but he’d gone. I believe in afterlife. I wish he came to see me more though. Sending you hugs.
Amy x

2 Likes

Thank you Amy. That is good to hear xx

I wish so much for my man to visit me, I’ve been screaming & begging for this since Jan when he died due to covid
I want him, need him to come to me. You are not mad. I consider you to be fortunate he made the connection. Please take comfort from seeing him xx
Oh how I wish it could happen to me

4 Likes