and now they're together..

My father passed away in January, and yesterday his brother passed away.
They were very close growing up, inseparable.
…i guess now there are together again.

Hi so sorry for the losses you have had. Its such a good way to think that they are together. I think that about my lovely husband (died so suddenly) and his parents I do so hope he is with them again and not alone it frightens me to think he could be alone. I have my son and daughter we are in such pain without him but all I think about is how he is. Maybe we all meet again? So hope so hate the thought of finality… Bless you xxxxxxx

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that your father’s brother has passed away so soon after your father. That is so sad, and a lot of loss for you to deal with in a short space of time. Sometimes a new bereavement can bring up feelings from a previous one so do be kind to yourself and give yourself time to grieve if you need to.

We have a new user called Andy on the site, who also recently lost his uncle: https://support.sueryder.org/community/coping-death-loved-one/lost-my-uncle-sudden-death-advice-please (He wrote in another post that he also lost his dad ten years ago).

1 Like