Anger

Although it’s been over a year without my grandad I feel so much anger. The more I go on with life the more anger I feel. I’m so snappy at people I don’t have the motivation to be social. I recently went on holiday and it’s the first holiday since I lost my grandad and since coming back I just don’t want to be in anyones presence, speak to anyone or even just text on the phone. Is this normal to feel like this? I just want to be locked in my room and not bother with people. I hate this feeling as I was so social before.

1 Like

Hi @joe97, thank you for sharing what you’re going through right now. I’m so sorry for the loss of your grandad.

You are not alone - many of our members will relate to how you’re feeling. If you type anger into the search above (where the magnifying glass is), you’ll be able to find threads which talk about anger and how people have coped with it.

It sounds like your feelings of anger are becoming more intense. Do you think it might be helpful to speak to someone about how you’re feeling? We offer free online bereavement counselling - you can find out more here: https://www.sueryder.org/online-bereavement-counselling

Thank you again for sharing, we are listening. Take care,
Seaneen

1 Like

Thank you! I will take a look into that. I appreciate this whole community a lot❤️

1 Like