Anniversary

Beautiful :heartpulse:

I thought so too. I am so sorry you have lost your beloved husband. I hope you can find some comfort on this forum. Sending love xx

So sorry I last my partner at Christmas I know just how you feel life is so cruel

Dear Alston, I wasn’t all that great - I had bad days too – but she gets the credit. She was a very kind and gentle-spirited person. I saw her when she was happy and sad at times. I learned that I had to do my part and help her. I just want to share that with you — Hardly a day goes by when I don’t think about her. I try remember the happy and good times we had. That’s all I have left now. Hang in there!!
Herb

1 Like

Hi Kate thanks for the song. My husband was a Country and Western singer for thirty years and he sang Slim Whitman numbers this one included. I have a photo of Brian in a frame in front of me very much like the Slim Whitman photo except that Slim is a left handed player and Brian has a cowboy hat on which he hated wearing.
Afraid I had to stop the song, too many memories, can’t listen to Country and Western music anymore.
Love

2 Likes

Thanks Kate so lovely thinking of you and your lovely hubby singing it to each other. Thanking you for sharing a special moment to us. We all have such wonderful memories of our loved ones. xxxxx Carol xxxxx

1 Like

Hi Geoff so sorry for your loss of your wife Tanya. Lost my wife Penny :heart:on the 6th November 2019. Penny​:heart: was also diagnosed with Mets Breast Cancer on 17 October 2019. After suffering back pain passed away 21 days after diagnosis. At the time I was recovering from radiotherapy for prostate cancer. On the 5th June would have been our 49 wedding anniversary. Penny :heart: was 67 when she passed away like yourself I feel so lost without Penny :heart:. Please try to stay strong I know hard I feel that way to. Thinking of you.

1 Like