Awake

Anyone still awake x I cant stop crying x my stomach has a emptiness feeling , feeling lost today

2 Likes

Hi Tracy I’m awake and here if you want to chat

1 Like

Dear @Tracy5
Still awake, feeling your pain.
I’m still waiting for sleep, hopefully soon, have taken an anti depressant tab might be why I’m not crying now.
My husband wouldn’t want me to be in such pain, but I can’t see an alternative.
M

1 Like

Still awake to x lying here with no one to warm my cold feet , dave would always say stick em between mine and I’d fall asleep x my 2 boys are fast asleep and I cry for their pain x cry because dave not here x my soulmate, my heartbeat x I’m so sorry you feel this way and no words can help x I wish I had a magic wand to help us all x I’m here for you x

1 Like

I just feel so sad

1 Like

I’m so sorry you and you’re boys are going through this pain I was 13 when I lost my mum so I can understand how they are feeling and since losing my pauline I know how much it hurts to lose your soulmate pauline used to get cold feet and I would warm them

1 Like

Dear@tracy5
I wish I could tell you it gets easier in time but I am now 17 weeks without my soul mate, my bed warmer, my big bear of a man, and I wouldn’t say I’ve had a good, normal or easy day during all that time.
Days are bad, nights are worse. You’ll have to be up for the kids in the morning & you’ll be shattered. I have nothing to getup for.
M

2 Likes

hi Maigret thats exactly how it feels everyday like there is no reason to get up even though I have my pets and thats why I do and we have to for our soulmates they would want us to stay strong I’m here anytime you want to chat

1 Like

Hi everyone. I am still awake too. Got TV on but still feel so lonely. Two and a half years for me and the pain comes and goes all the time. I keep thinking ‘what if I can’t remember him in a year or two? What if I forget his voice.?’
I just feel that one day I will wake up or I will go to sleep. It doesn’t matter which.

1 Like

I have my 2 beautiful boys who remind of dave so much in their ways x but as soon as my eyes open the pit of my stomach twists into such an empty feeling x turning over to that empty space x going down stairs knowing Dave’s not getting ready for work x I’m just so sad for Dave and my family x a beautiful man x it should have been me x They need a dad to teach them man stuff xx I wish I had a magic wand to make us all on here have their loved ones back x

1 Like

Angiejo1 hi you will never forget him or his voice the love we have for our soulmates will go and they are always with us in our hearts

1 Like

Angiejo1 it should say the love we have for our soulmates will never go

1 Like

In a lifetime and you,ll still not forget x the love in your heart wont let you x

1 Like

Tracy5 I wish the same that we could all have them back but I do believe one day we will be reunited with them the only thing that gives me little comfort is that she is not in anymore pain she got so weak in the last week in hospital and they wouldn’t let me visit her

1 Like

I’ve told dave that hes going to get the biggest snog it will knock him off his feet xxxx he had amazing lips all soft and warm xxx why was Pauline poorly, you dont have to say xx

1 Like

Tracy5 pauline had 3 bloodclots back in 2019 on her heart lungs and leg and copd she had been breathless for months and was on steroids and antibiotics she also had fluid on her lungs she got what they call an impaction in hospital which is a blockage of the bowel they tried uninvasive things to clear it but it didn’t work she was high risk for surgery but that was the only choice left I told her she would be ok how wrong was I that same night I got the call to say they found her unconscious on the ward she had gone in to cardiac arrest and it wasn’t looking good I begged them to keep trying they said they would 30 mins later they called back to say they that they couldn’t get a rhythm and she was gone that was on the 14th april

1 Like

Oh my gosh I’m so sorry for both of you x both in different types of pain x every time the phone goes you just cant take in what the doctor is saying and feel helpless

1 Like

Tracy5 yeah she was only 52 I’m 54 i felt like it should have been me not her but now after knowing the pain the one left behind feels and the emptiness I would not want her to have to go through what we are going through my dad died on the 13th of April 20 years ago

1 Like

Dave was 53 xx I’m 51 and we didnt meet till 22 years ago x and I got butterflies every single day I saw him xx

2 Likes

I’m on week 8 x

1 Like