Awake

@Tracy5 damn he was young thats so nice getting those butterflies i couldn’t eat properly when Pauline and I first met i was so lovesick and I used love my food not so much lately though

1 Like

We have alot in common x

1 Like

@Tracy5 it doesn’t get any easier does it

1 Like

No it doesn’t x please get in touch tomorrow yeah xx

1 Like

@Tracy5 I don’t think any of us ever imagined our lives without them well its not living its existing

1 Like

Everywhere I go it just reminds me of our life we had x

2 Likes

@Tracy5 I will do how are your boys coping

1 Like

@Tracy5 I am so very sorry you are going through this

1 Like

Youngest devastated he worshipped his dad x Caleb x then Nile is 18 and right at this moment is so at peace knowing he had a great dad x and says hes proud to have known him xx

1 Like

@Tracy5 how old is your youngest

1 Like

13 x and so sad x

1 Like

@Tracy5 same age I was when I lost my mum at least he can talk to you my dad wouldn’t let me or anyone talk about her

1 Like

Just checking x ok x

When your ready x

I lost my partner 9 weeks ago and everyday it just seems worse than the last. People around have done so much and I feel guilty for still being so sad when they have tried so hard to make things better. I can’t even talk about him without crying

Same as you
Hurting like you
So sad like you
Crying like you
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I still cant and wont accept this xx I cant go out cause then I dont want to come in x I dont want to open my eyes , so I try not to sleep x I cant eat cause my beautiful man is not eating cause his chair is empty xx I am so sorry for you , so sad

Hi x been thinking of you x

@Tracy5 sorry for the late reply paulines service went well and her were nice and I did her proud I was a mess couldn’t stop crying as soon as I saw her turn into our road I said to my sister I can’t do this I can’t let go and my sister cuddled me and comforted in the crematorium as I sat and cried all the way through it she has never done that before I think she can see how broken I am since losing pauline I blessed her coffin with holy water and put my hand to my lips and then placed my hand on her coffin to kiss her goodbye and said I love you and always will

@Tracy5 it should read her family were nice

Well done you brave lady x and so glad Paulines family were good with you xxxx