Broken heart

Hi im not sure if this will work as im really finding things difficult here goes i lost my wonderful dad in may last year he was fine!!! im struggling coming to terms with his death as was such a shock he were celebrating nottingham forest fc win on the sunday dead by thurs just doesnt make sence i only knew my dad for 13yrs due to personal issues and now has been cruelly taken away from me he loved us and we loved him :cry: :broken_heart: so much now hes gone his passing was an horrendous but beautiful experience if thats a word i can use but came with alot of hate from his side of the family towards me because i wasnt in his life aslong as they had was outrageous but i kept my cool my uncle if that what he is to me he doesnt deserve that tital to me anyway was coming to see my dad his brother drunk and attacked me on nemerous occasions physically and verbally he was shouting in my dads ear that i shouldnt be there with him as he was my dads next of kin but i was as i was his daughter but he wasnt having any of it he would say to my dad as he was taken his last breaths that he was going to leave my dad at the hospital and they would sort the funeral out was absolutely awful and now im having alot of health issues as i keep replaying the week over and over :cry: i was diagnosed with angina on friday im scared xxx

2 Likes

Hello @Pinkbling78,

I’m part of the Online Community team and I can see that you are new to the community - I’d like to thank you for bravely starting this thread and sharing how you are feeling. I’m so sorry to hear about your dad. Most community members have sadly experienced the death of a loved one and so will understand some of what you are going through.

The situation with your uncle sounds really scary. No-one should ever be attacked either physically or verbally. Your safety is so important - please do think about contacting 999 if this happens again. Do you have anyone around you who is supporting you right now?

I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I wanted to share a few Sue Ryder resources with you that might be helpful.

I really hope you find the community helpful and a good source of support and I also hope you feel you can access more support should you need it.

Thank you again for sharing – please keep reaching out and know that you are not alone.

Seaneen