Coincidence or not??

Hi Pat, it’s that fine line of have I dreamt that or wished it isn’t it? But for me some of the things have been so real that I couldn’t have possibly imagined them. One thing happened when there were three of us in the room so from that I know there is something - what I can’t say - of a higher purpose.
Having said that I would give up everything to have him back here with me.
Love & light to you xx

1 Like

Hi All.

It has been over 6 months since i joined in. Just a quick note to wish you all the very best. I have decided to leave and unsubscribe from most if not all the forums for a while. It has been very special time for me and I feel that i got to know quite a few of you by following your ups a and downs, ghat were also my ups and downs. Thank you so much for sharing those very very familiar thoughts and feelings confirming that what we do and feel that may looked odd and erratic is quite normal.
I hope we all find the peace we keep searching for and learn to manage that pain and grief we carry with us.

With Blessings De. Xx

De, I do wish you all the best. We are on the same length of journey, last November.
I too broke away from the forum for a while. Felt I had nothing to offer, Circumstances, the way I felt, but I have now returned but feel I must be careful and know the type of correspondence I will become involved in. Good luck to you.
Pat xxx

1 Like