Coming up to a year

Hi……Haven’t posted in quite awhile…… thought maybe I was coping ok… getting through day by day…… but lately it’s hit me like a thunderbolt…… 2 weeks and it will be a year my wife passed away at the age of 57…. I was 52……

I still get very very anxious when I think of the future…… my future…. What’s going to happen to me… where is my life going??... Is this it?... 53 alone no children……… o think with the one year anniversary coming up it’s hitting home again how much I miss my wife…. The life we had together……. I know she’s not coming back…… I know i just got to get on and do things on my own…… but it’s so hard at times…… house is so empty…… I feel so lonely at times

I do know I can’t live my current life… forever…… I need a partner…… i just do…… thinking about being on my own gets me so anxious……… I feel I’ve taken quite a few steps back lately…… thought I was getting through it

Life alone sucks……….
When will my life get better??

2 Likes

Hi Donant

Thank you so much for sharing this with the community, it can be hard to be on your own after a long time with another person. :blue_heart: I’m sure someone will be along to offer their support, but I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard and you are not alone.

Take good care,
Rhi