Coping with 2 deaths a week apart

On 7th July I got a phone call to say my nephew has died in a tragic accident while on holiday he was only 18 a week later my 90 year old nana passed away she was on end of life care (doesn’t make it any easier) I just feel so angry, sad and alone all the time. I don’t keep to well ether and just have no energy to do anything or sometimes I’m finding myself up doing random things to try take mind off but then the tears start again and I get angry and frustrated.

3 Likes

that is terribly tragic about your nephew. I am so terribly sorry. I am sure you must miss her so. terrible losses. it will take time. I wish you the very best. :heart:

1 Like

Life is shit it seems to throw everything at you all at once but somehow we get by which makes us stronger big hugs

1 Like

Yes I sure is. Just feel I’m being punished x

1 Like

Sending lots of love to u. Here if u need a chat x

I can so relate . December 22 my brother passed on 25 jan lost mum . 3 weeks apart devastated. Fast forward to aug 23 my daughter rushed into hospital with a serious head injury. I left work to care for her 2 children ,
as no one else available. Im now living at daughters shes still in hospital and its oct. Went to get financial help not allowed anything until mid november.
As soon as im on my own all i do is cry cry . Ive lost so much …
I feel so alone

1 Like