Coping with loss

My husband died in February and im finding it really difficult this i feel really tired and have no energy to do anything

Hello @cc0767. So sorry to hear of your loss. It is very early days for you and you will be feeling lots of different emotions - all of them are tiring.
You will find support on this site as we are all going through the same type of pain so we understand each other and can be there for each other as the need arises.
Friends and family often expect you to be over it after a few months, but it isn’t that easy. Just do what you need to do to look after yourself just one day at a time.
Love and light. x

1 Like

Morning
Sorry to hear the loss of your husband.
I lost mine 2 years ago and its hard.
It is early days for you and you will feel tired, lack of energy, depressed, unhappy, all those emotions will make you feel so low. I felt like that for a long time and often have moments of depression and sadness. Just keep going the best you can use this site whenever you feel so low just put your feelings down and someone will get back to you. It was a great great help for me in the early days and still is now. I met a lovely lady trough this site and we are friends to this day. Eat well if you can drunk lots of water and keep on this site. Be strong Love Sue

1 Like

@Jean2 So sad after hearing the lose of your husband. I know it’s hard but you would keep fait on God. God will do better in your fever. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m so sorry for your loss I know how hard it is my partner died in April I miss her so much but we have come to the right place every one here understands how empty we are feeling as some one on here said to me earlier take one day at a time