Crying

It’s almost a year since I lost my mum to a brain tumor, it was very quick from the time we knew to the time she went. I cry every day, every little thing reminds me ov her my every thought reverts back to her, I cry every night before I go to bed, I don’t sleep much and then when I do I wake and cry every morning, it hasn’t eased at all, I have the same feeling in my belly just like that morning I heard her pass, I was not peaceful at all, the tears that streamed out ov her eyes untill she let go haunts me…it seems the more days that pass the he harder I find life without her. I need her so much

3 Likes

It’s any memory infact I wish I had no memories it’s those that make me sad every day in everything I do will spike a moment I wish had back :sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

Hi Lost without you i completely understand in regards to memories i live with my parents after my break up and my beloved dad died a month ago very quickly from being diagnosed with lung cancer. We buried him on 15th October followed by my daughter’s wedding on the 17th. I had a slight breakdown and was signed off work i am back now however cry everyday and thinking of the memories we shared just makes me realise i won’t have them again. I’m 52 but feel as if I’m a child again loosing my dad he was the one constant man in my life and never let me down. Grief is so overwhelming x

1 Like