Dark days with a little glimmer

I love the thoughts of feathers. I do see them floating by … I also experienced the other day a song suddenly came into my head" I have been struggling with scattering my darlings ashes 28 was a very special number through out our marriage & have been worrying about when I should do it. It was Monday that this song came into my head “set me free little girl” the 28th was fastly approaching I took this as a message from him. It was too late to arrange it so I know now that he wants me to get on with my life. Do you think I am being silly?

Hi thank for your post, you’re definitely not silly and if 28 is a special number for you then if you’ve not already arranged the ashes to be scattered then 28/9/19 may be good as it’s 28 then the month and year added 9+19 = 28 maybe I’m making it too complicated. I love seeing white feathers now I just smile and think of angels hopefully sending me a message that my dad is there, take good care of yourself

1 Like

I’ve used this link many many times over the years and it has always given me a great deal of comfort and confirmation.

I’m not saying it will help you but it’s worth having a look, you may find the answers to some of your questions.

I certainly don’t think you are being silly, the opposite in fact. you have most certainly been blessed with confirmation that your husband is still watching over you

anyway if you’re interested in this site, think is

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html?m=1

hope it helps you as much as it’s helped me over the years.
blessings
jen☆

1 Like

Trisha weekends are challenging - I still dread Friday evenings more than any other day
i have learned to survive them by get involved with things that I enjoy: govto the gym, have a swim, a walk, go to the sauna and now for all my sins I am done NH some cross stitch that occupies my mind and settles my mind - it is therapy for me

I embrace my dark moments - life is also suffering and I think those dark moments will always be there. I am also embrace the healing moments - there were a few times that the way my grandchildren look deep into my eyes that I can feel their love

One of my daughters lives in Texas , I have been here 3 weeks and going back home next week - even here with a lot of company I had my dark moments- going back home just highlights how my life is so different and sadder then before - I still feel frozen and empty and I am not sure how things will change

Sadie x

That sounds more positive to me. I am only 12 weeks into this heartbreaking journey