Dealing with loss

Trying to cope with loss of husband of 48 yrs to Covid in January. Now have had news that my best friend of 40yrs is moving to Wales. My brother is now living in Devon. My mum died 4yrs ago. My dad died when I was 16. I have a son and daughter but I feel so alone.

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss it’s utterly devastating
In my thoughts take care stay safe :broken_heart:

1 Like

Thank you Nicole. It’s so hard at moment. Xx

1 Like

No problem anytime im so sorry for all of your losses it is utterly devastating
I too lost my soulmate of eighteen years together all our hopes and dreams to grow old together everything has been stolen away from us in the most cruellest harrowing manner I’ll never comprehend it we were kids when we met well 21 going on 22 he was 39 two months before he would be 40 :cry:
Again im sorry for your loss
In my thoughts take care stay safe :broken_heart:

So sorry too for your loss. Your husband was so young. Mine was 71 and we were together for 48 years. He died with Covid pneumonia just before he would have been legible for a vaccine. Life is cruel sometimes isnt it? Sending you hugs. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thankyou so much for your kind words means alot at this time im broken empty and lost without him he was and is my world
My world fell apart that dreaded day in critical care
I’m sorry your husband never got his vaccine
This is just an existance now :cry:
You take care stay safe in my thoughts :broken_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Feel free to message me when it all gets too much. Xx

1 Like

Thankyou I really appreciate it you too xx :broken_heart:

@Badger glad but sad you have joined us. You will find that there are people on here that are having similar feelings, and hopefully that will help. I think there are quite a few people from your county on here. Have a look round the various topics. There are loads and it gets very confusing, but you will find others that you resonate with. It is lonely when we lose our loved ones. We lose part of ourselves too, and it is difficult to find people that understand the chaos and desperation that we feel out in the big wide world. Best wishes.

So very sorry for your loss x sending much love and an ear to listen if you ever need it xx

Thank you. Xx