Death of dad

Its been 3 days since my dad died…and im really feeling the loss of him…the waves of emtions are suffocating me. I was with him when he died, i literally felt his soul leave his body…ive never felt pain like this…how can life carry on without him?? Hes the only man in my life who has never hurt me. And just like turning off a light switche hes gone. I cant seem to sleep atm, im trying my hardest to carry on, but im tired of being strong now…my dad had 5 years of absolute torture with cancer…and my last memories of him are a skleton figure gasping for breath…we nursed him at home just as he asked. Right now j just need a reason to carry on, and i dont feel i have many of them.

3 Likes

Hi, i truly sorry for your loss, i lost my nan 8 months ago and i didnt sleep eat or do anything for the first few days. my nan brought me up so she was like a mum to me. all i can say is keep strong and know everyone on here will support you. I lost my grandad to cancer and he was just bones and so poorly. people have said to me try focus on the good times but its so hard. I still cry everyday and prob will for the rest of my life. if you wanna talk im here. again im so sorry for your loss.

love chelle x

3 Likes