Devastated

HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEUTIFULL LUCY,

THE 1ST ONE SINCE YOU WERE TAKEN FROM ME

56 TODAY :birthday::partying_face::balloon::dress::tada:

GONE TO SOON.

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL

AND WE WILL SOON BE TOGETHER AGAIN FOREVER

WAIT FOR ME :cold_sweat::hugs::broken_heart::rose::sparkling_heart::pray::boxing_glove::boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

LOVE ALWAYS MARTIN X X X

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Lacy. Hope today is not to painful. Sending blessings and thinking of you. S xx

2 Likes

Your wife is beautiful. Happy heavenly birthday Lucy.
All the best with your operation Martin.
Amy x

1 Like

A beautiful tribute for your darling wife.
Wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery.

How things at present? Any news regarding your opp? Thinking of you S xx

1 Like

Hi Susie I 23
Very kind of you to send Lucy birthday wishes, really appreciate it,

I’ve just seen the Dr’s still no news of when I will be having the heart bypass surgery, probably have to wait 7 days more,It’s frustrating because I want it done so that I can get back home and get healthy and happy and get through this heartache as Lucy wants me to do and so do I desperately I’m going to make her proud of me, I hope that you are doing the best you can,I’m always thinking of you all, and people who are just at the beginning of there journey on here,
And you and so many others have helped so many people on here Including myself very much so have always been there for me,

Sending you lots of love and hugs
Martin xx

1 Like

Like you I was hoping it may be done by now but your body needs to be in a good place to help you recover quickly.
Thank you for your kind words, it is exactly what the community was setup to do and this morning I have heard that we have over 20,000 members which is astonishing.
If it’s ok I will keep checking on what is happening to you and if you need just contact me, I am always here, along with everyone else on the community.
Lucy would be very proud of you and the way you are beginning to look forward knowing that you do have a future.
Remember to except things that we cannot change so rest and eat well. xx