Devastated

I lost my wonderful husband 2 weeks ago after a short battle with cancer. Its so hard I can’t think of anything but the plans we had. We had been together for 6 years and married for 4.5 years.
It’s like a roller-coaster of emotions, anger, pain, sadness.
I don’t want to leave the house as I nursed him at home in his last 2 weeks and this is where I feel close to him.
I just miss him so much he was everything to me, my husband, my best friend my soul mate.

7 Likes

Hi ,Welcome to the forum that none of us wanted to join, and I am so so sorry for your loss, the journey of Grief is very hard at times, and we hope you have either family and friends, or both, around you to help you through this, there is plenty of help available for you on this site, so please reach out whenever you want, as we all understand your pain ,as we are all at different stages of grieving, and I am sure someone will be able to help you .Take Care Mickere xx

Hi yes I have a good loving family, they try their best to support me. I am just totally lost, there are times when I think I don’t want to be here without Kev. We were only together for 6 years but he was my everything. I can’t see a way forward. It’s so hard