Devastated

Hello Everyone
I’m so very sorry that I haven’t been on here since my triple heart bypass surgery plymouth.21/06/2022.

All I can say it’s been very hard on me,I will be here tonight between 7pm/8pm

I am overwhelmed with your love and support for me, welling up here,

Lovely messages to me I’m sorry I haven’t been able to reply as much as I wanted to.

You Lovely friends and family of ours

I love you all,I do hope that you are doing the best you can,We Are all in the same boat on this lonely journey Plodding on through what they call life,I call it Existing as you know.

Sending Lot’s of love and hugs to you all
Martin xx xx

7 Likes

Hello Martin . I was thinking about you earlier so pleased you have posted . Hope you are doing as well as you can . Take care.
Love Angie xx

2 Likes

Great to hear from you Martin. Sending love and support to you xxx

2 Likes

Hello Martin, I am relatively new to this site but have been reading people’s postings since my husband died four months ago. I have been reading yours and have been wondering how you were following your surgery. Glad that you are doing ok.x

3 Likes

Hi Martin,
it’s good to hear from you, just take it slowly and get back to full health.
Sending love
Debbie X

2 Likes

I just had to answer your post, Martin. First of all, I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery and secondly I think everyone admires you here for your great courage and having the strength to think about everyone here, even after what you’ve been going through.
Take care of yourself and we all look forward to hearing about your progress.

2 Likes

Hi Martin.

It’s so good to hear from you!

Been thinking of you and wondering how you are.

Take time to recover. Whatever we will all still be here for you when you’re up and about or whenever you need us really.

Take care,

Lots of love

Nic xxx

3 Likes

Hi Martin, just checking in with you to see how you are. I hope you are resting and recovering from your operation.
Take care sending love and prayers as always
Debbie X

2 Likes