Distractions

Any body started a new hobby to try and distract our brains from the grief. I do needlefelt find it gives me something else to think about and i find it relaxing. Here’s my latest creation his names
Cam un bear

11 Likes

He’s gorgeous, love his little camera. It’ll be eight months on Saturday since I lost my gorgeous husband and I just haven’t the motivation for anything, but I did get a puppy who’s now 7 months old so she keeps me busy with her mischief. I’d be lost without her. Keep needle felting you’re doing great. xx

2 Likes

@Misprint
What a handsome fellow :star_struck:
And what a cool name, or should that be e ‘cheesy’ name.:rofl:
I love it all. You’ve given me a smile. Thank you . :pray:
Well done you. :heart:
Big hugs :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Feeling low today so made another bear.
Meet fred bear

5 Likes

Dear @Misprint
Another handsome boy. (And another great name!)
You are very talented, I love seeing them. Thank you for sharing photos
They certainly give me a smile :blush:, and I’m sure others do too.

Big hugs to you, and your teddies :teddy_bear::teddy_bear::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Where i go on hols done one of the mascots . Going to take it in September and give it to them.

1 Like

Wonderful…I’m grinning at them all.:grin:
Where do you go on holiday?
:hugs:

1 Like

Welcome family holiday park dawlish devon. Its on tv happy campers tonite. If u look it up you will see them. Glad u like em. Xx

1 Like

Took one down in may of poodlebum and granny they were over the moon. Said its the best they had ever seen

1 Like

They are all wonderful @Misprint .
I will look up that TV programme tonight. :hugs:

1 Like

Channel 5 at 8

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve set it be recorded xx
:hugs:

Just finished ballet bear

1 Like

Aah, she’s really cute.

I’ve just been watching an episode of happy campers on catch up. And seen the character poodlebum!!

Bug hugs :hugs:

1 Like

Hope u dont mind me showing u them only got no one else to see em

1 Like

I absolutely love seeing them .
They are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome wasnt on tonite

Hi, haven’t watched tonights episode yet, but it doesn’t matter, cos as I said, I watched another episode earlier.
I hope you find comfort from seeing the holiday camp on TV programmes.

The last holidays me and my husband had together were in Brixham. We loved it. And we loved watching Fish town , on TV , which was all about Brixham .
There’s lots of episodes still on my recordings on our TV, that my husband recorded. I haven’t watched any since he died, but I will one day. And they are definitely staying in our recordings.
(As are all the other things he had recorded)
Hugs to you :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Changed ballet bears dress wasn’t happy with other one

1 Like

@Misprint
Oh yes that is lovely . Ready to pirouette, and you can see her lovely ballet shoes too .
(Not that the last outfit wasn’t beautiful too.) She’s got two outfits now😉

1 Like