Dream or real

I’m not a believer but do keep an open mind. I would love a sign that my wife was ok and pain free now but have seen nothing. I’ll just have to look harder.
William

They can be quite subtle in getting messages to you, communication with the spirit world comes through thought, also finding things in unusual places. Also watch for repetitive number sequences. An example recently, I have Alan’s ashes in a beautifully engraved pewter urn and I moved it to a place I feel more at ease with, either side I had 2 lead crystal glasses, one us a sweet dish the other a small case, both bought 8 years ago from tiffanys in New York, on the Thursday, my sister was visiting and I was saying how I’d wished I’d got two sweet dishes so they’d match, tiffanys no longer sell this particular glassware, the following morning, when my daughter was dropping her pug, Winston off, she told me there was an identical dish for sale in EBay, I couldn’t believe my luck, someone in Wisconsin was selling exactly what I wished for the day before. It arrived 6 days later, I know Alan had a hand in making this happen. Certainly mysterious ways and very comforting to know they remain close. I sincerely hope you have further encounters with your lovely wife, ☆

Interesting Day at a Time ,you posted at 18.18,as you mentioned repetitive numbers,I see a lot of triples 555 333 and lately 777.I agree they are subtle most of the time,I’m working on my meditation,trying to do a little each day.Only once have I heard a voice from the inner mind,it was male and spoke very clearly,on my right side,it wasn’t my husband or any family member in spirit,it took me by surprise.It was amazing as it reinforced my beliefs,I think maybe a spirit guide,I’m still waiting and asking for clarification ,I have believed for many years around 29 years since losing dad then mam,but these last 10 months since husband passed I have strengthened my spiritual journey and it amazes me,and I feel blessed my mind is open to it all,like you say you just know xx

I get impatient too,but spirit don’t have time like we do here,seconds,minutes ,days,weeks ,years,everything is now in spirit,that’s why we feel like its months or years since we felt their signs or presence,to them its just like they left today.Try not to feel too down about it ,you will have more,your mind is open and you believe,just like you I would love signs everyday,but it’s all amazing and we are blessed to have them xx

1 Like

But what are they doing do they have a physical word can they feel do they still love us, so many questions x

Firstly the spiritual realm is all about love,and they certainly still love us,just as we still love them,they still wish to bring comfort and support.Yes there are so many questions and i won’t know all the answers until i go,i think there are many things we are never allowed to know,our time here is for to live and do it the best we can.Spirit know we struggle,they hear and see it,and thats why we receive signs,for us to notice,but like already mentioned in some posts those signs could easily be missed as they are subtle and we are distracted and busy in our thoughts.The mind has to be relaxed and quiet,which i know myself is very hard to achieve in grief.I do meditation Stevie and it can help to quiet the mind.Don’t know Stevie if you are interested but you could read books out there on near death experiences,a lot of info is actually amazing to read,experiences of people who came back ,it wasn’t there time to go and they tell their experiences of the spirit realm,ordinary people ,but their experiences have changed their lives and how they think of life after we pass.There is a whole host of good sound information to explain some of the answers to your questions out there,so many different resources.But when you have your own experiences you will know.Your visitation dream from your lovely wife was amazing ,i read your post,hold onto that and you will receive more.Like i said we do have to be patient,as we are meant to live as well ,Spirit want us more than ever to keep going here.I know it’s hard i miss my hubby,and i know you miss your wife,but hold on to the belief they are there.xx

Angel numbers Joanne Sacred Scribes is a very informative website that I use quite a lot, the numerical interpretations are the most accurate I have ever witnessed, ☆

Thankyou, the only thing that keeps me going is the hope that I will see her again one day and that whenever I’m with the grandchildren she smiles thankyou xxx

Thank you Day at a Time,i will have a look at that website x

Hi Day at a time. I have just looked at the angel number website you recommended. I must tell you this - when I visited a medium she told me that she kept getting the number 39. It didn’t mean anything to me and I’ve continued to think about it. I’ve just looked at the number on the website and it said that 39 can also represent the numbers 12 and 3 (3+9=12, 1+2=3). My husband’s birthday is 12th March. I had asked her for proof well surely that’s it although she gave me lots more evidence. Am I grasping at straws? It’s left me quite breathless. The medium said that it may take some time before I put some meaning to the number. Well it’s taken more than 12 months but I think I’ve found it. Thank you, thank you. Xx

1 Like

Thanks Robina for your info. I have a neighbour who is a spiritualist and what you have explained is what she has told me also. I look everyday for signs. My husband promised me and he never let me down. Last week I was walking with the dogs. I noticed the sun coming through the clouds. Nothings unusual about that except that it wasn’t blinding me like it usually does. I could stare at it without being blinded. It sun was drawing me towards it, surrounding me. There was a cloud next to it and a face appeared. Not a clear face so I have no idea who it was. I walked towards the sun and cloud staring at them. Then I turned away for about ten seconds, when I turned and looked back the face was gone, no cloud either and sun had faded. Perhaps I am just living in hope but I don’t care.

Maybe I’m barking up the wrong tree or I’m so new to this I don’t understand. But bless her heart my Denise was never great with numbers so I don’t understand how or why she would use Angel numbers to communicate. Signs yes I’m sure I’ve had them, I’m not being synical I just don’t understand, thankyou xx

I am so so pleased you have found some confirmation andc was able to help, we keep saying 'them upstairs ’ continue to send us messages, just a chance comment or remark can open so many doors. I am really very pleased for you. I use that website all the time. ☆ thank you for letting me know how you got on. Wonderful news ☆

Our loved ones use what ever method of communicating with us is possible. If you ever get a sequence of numbers, a syncronicty or just an obscure number, take a look at that website and see if it helps you. My husband never believed in the spirit world, yet he’s come back, and is forever giving me messages and signs. He even came through in a recent reading with medium, he stayed the whole session, this medium had no idea my husband had passed away, and there he was telling her that he didn’t believe in any of it but I made him promise to come back. I do hope you find comfort in your visitations ☆ I always want to cling on to them for ever but it’s not possible is it? ☆

1 Like

Hi Pattidot
I read somewhere that it’s not our job to look for signs but to notice them,so whenever you notice a sign,it has got your attention,and you know it’s something out of the ordinary.Signs are very personal,our loved ones know us so well and the signs will reflect that connection.My husband knows i love robins,since he passed, over 10 months ago ,there has not been a week i haven’t seen a robin in my path,so all through the four seasons iv’e seen them,last July on the 15th,it was our 36th wedding anniversary,the first one after he had passed,i asked for a special sign,and i was not dissapointed,that day i was out dog walking,and a bird flew alongside me very close and landed on a small bush next to me,i turned to look and it sat to one side with head down,like a statue,then it turned to me and looked ,it stared and stared,it was a robin,my gift from spirit.Clouds are lovely signs,you know what you saw,and you know when it’s out of the ordinary.Hope is always good Pattidot,we need hope in our lives,and signs are real,just ask,think of your loved ones,be patient and you will receive more xx

1 Like

I like your idea of distinguishing between looking and noticing. It’s something that I can relate to in a slightly different context. I think that people who can ’ see’ are much more likely to be more creative and more capable of understanding than those that just ’ look’. Its very relevant to such things as drawing ability, and, of course, it finds in well with mindfulness.
Have you read “Waking Up” by Sam Brooke. It’s spirituality for atheists and I’m finding it very interesting. I also have had loads of encounters with robins recently but I think I always did. I admit to taking comfort if I think about it being a sign and I usually share my cake with them. Who knows how our atoms will be recycled.

I haven’t read “Waking Up” but i am intrigued so i will do.Yes i think spirituality has such a broad meaning,it looks deeper into our values ,and like you mention,religion is seperate from it.When i notice the robin,i also notice if the circumstances where i see it is out of the ordinary,i have a robin that visits every day,but i don’t see him as a sign,he comes to feed from the bird feeder.The robins that come to me when i leave home such as visiting my husbands,grave,my mam and dad and brothers’ grave and recently my grandparents ,graves whom i had not visited for years due to being quite a distance away,the robin is there at each one ,sitting on headstones,they are in my path.It’s not just me my daughters and grandsons frequently have them in their path too ,to notice,and very strangely my little grandaughter last week ,who is 4yrs,had a robin sitting tapping on the window outside the nursery she attends.She noticed it ,it got her attention.
Exactly it’s the who knows that creates different thinking,nothing seems to be black and white.Unusual question to ask ,but did you know you and everyone born has a third eye?If someone had told me that years ago i would have thought they were making it up,but this past year with my growing interest in spirituality and meditation,i have now discovered it’s true,it is an inner eye,now i wonder why we are all born with an inner eye ,some never open or use it,but it’s there.x

I often hear of people saying ‘perhaps I’m looking too hard’, I always find it’s when I’m not looking that I see, the day after Monty, my husband’s 22 yr old cockatiel, escaped, I put his cage in the front garden hoping it would entice him back, a friend called and as we were stood there talking, there were no less than 7 butterflies flying through the bars of his cage then the biggest stating my I.have ever seen in the UK. A split second earlier or later and the wonderful sight would have been missed. I knew then that Monty had suffered a heart attack the night before as he circled the house before flying away and dropping into a garden, he was old and missed Alan, it was exactly 2 months to the date of Alan leaving our home for the last time when he was admitted to hospital.

I’m always grateful that signs appear when you’re not expecting them, it’s like hearing a special song on the radio.the very second you switch it on.

Very comforting too ☆

1 Like

*dragonfly that should read. Sorry.

Oh that,s so sad but beautiful at the same time,I,m so pleased you didn’t,miss that sign,but then I think every sign is orchestrated to happen at the perfect time.I agree it,s when signs are spontaneous that they can take your breath away,My most amazing have been when I,m distracted doing something else.I continue to be overwhelmed as I learn there is so much more to this life than I ever knew possible,and that each new day,could show me something else.I agree it is a comfort,like yourself I want my hubby here,but it has helped to soften the sadness along the way,and like you I feel blessed to be a part of it x

1 Like