Due to COVID my fiancé passed away x

Morning only just joined but really struggling as its today I say goodbye to my fiancé who passed away to covid. He’s not having a service just a pure cremation so finding it hard to except he’s gone. Sadly we didn’t live together as he had two strokes 3 years ago which paralysed him. He had his mind so we use to chat everyday. We lived
About an hour and a half from each other. He was in a young person’s nursing home so had not seen him
Since March in person. Take care and
Stay save. Xx

Dear Nessa I’m so sorry to hear about the death of your fiancé, I can’t say anything that is going to make your situation any better, my heart goes out to you, this disease is horrendous so many people have lost loved ones, all you can do is take one day at a time, be kind to yourself and hope that someday soon you will see a bit of light at the end of this very dark tunnel, I do hope you have some friends or family to give you support, sending love Jude xx

1 Like

Thanks just so hard to cope at moment x

hi nessa i wwent thru this 8 months ago with my husband of 25 yrs i am so so sorry for your loss i also lost my husband to covid 19 all i can say is remember the memories and take it 1 day at a time sending hugsssssss xx

1 Like