Feel completely alone

Dear Pat,
i do understand what you are saying, but one minute would not be enough, we would suffer all the heartache all over again.
Grief is a horrible emotion, in my long years on this earth, I have suffered, but our loved ones are never more than a thought away.
Blessings,
MaryL x

1 Like

Nice to see you back Mary hope your hand is better
V x

My daughter phoned me everyday they class my wife as there second mum before she was cruelty taken with no warning but we have to stay strong that’s what’s families are for so u stay strong any remember all the good times that’s what. Think about at night it does help x

Dear Pat,
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your partner and the grief it has brought to you. I understand, and all your feelings are absolutely normal and natural. My husband died 6 months ago, 2 weeks after diagnosis. I am still heartbroken and every day is a struggle just to do the everyday things .
My son has been wonderful but my daughter couldn’t handle my grief and distanced herself from me for nearly 4 months now. Her absence has been so painful.
I think your work might be a help in time. It will give you something else to think about and distract you for a while.
Please believe me that you are not alone, there are many of us mourning the loss of a beloved spouse, parent or child. On this site we help each other through our sorrow.
Take care Barbara

Cheryl
I am same . Hugs and love to you
Pam

Alone in house too. Hugsx