Feeling so depressed

Thought I was doin ok but this last week has been so difficult I find myself feeling really anxious and depressed. I’m worried about my mum she’s poorly and doctors are useless. Find my self wishing I was dead then I wouldn’t feel like this but I know jim wouldn’t want me like this but since he died August last year I can’t think straight . I’m trying to look after mum and get myself though this I can’t burden her with how I’m feeling so Thought someone on here perhaps has some advice. Sorry for rant just so low at moment can’t see any future

4 Likes

Hello @Misprint

I’m so sorry to hear about your Mum and Jim. It sounds as though things are very tough at the moment and you are feeling very down.

I’m glad that you’ve been able to share how you are feeling here and I hope that you find the community a good source of support. Everyone here has experienced the loss of a loved one and will understand some of what you are going through.

We also offer further support which you might want to take a look at. Our Online Bereavement Support includes our free online bereavement counselling, our Grief Guide which has interactive tools to help you cope with grief, and Grief Coach, where you can receive personalised support via text.

Take care - keep reaching out,

Alex.

1 Like