Grief of loosing my mum

On New Year’s Eve my mum passed away from loads of health problems. I’m struggling to keep it together for my family however I’m broken lost and don’t know what to do. I feel guilty and shamed of myself last time I see her was Christmas Eve x

2 Likes

Hi @Sians I also lost mum mum suddenly on new year’s day. Impossible to process as I only saw her three hours beforehand and she was absolutely fine. She was my best friend I’m devastated :cry: she died as she wanted at home and no suffering unlike my dad who died five years ago from cancer and suffered greatly. However I felt I death with dad’s death better than how I am now. I’ve been signed off work and had bad anxiety as well as really poorly with flu so just taking one day at a time. I hope you have support around you but please keep posting on here as it’s comforting to know that we all understand what each other is going through :heart:

2 Likes

My mum also passed at home, with family around. I feel I have no one to talk to or express how I feel. I’m lost broken and lonely.

1 Like