Grief of loved ones

Feel so depressed last year I lost my mum on my birthday and I thought nothing could be worse until I lost my kids dad my soul mate a week before Christmas feel like just ending all this pain feel like I’m losing everyone I care about one by one I see myself sitting in a dark room alone

BALOO2010,

I’m so sorry for the losses you have experienced in the last year. Your mum and your soul mate are two very important people in your life and it’s understandable that you’re feeling depressed and in pain. It must be scary seeing yourself sitting in a dark room alone, but please know that in this online space you’re surrounded by people who understand how you feel.

It is normal to have thoughts and feelings of wanting to end the pain you’re going through- you’ll see this talked about often in this community. If these thoughts do ever become overwhelming I would strongly encourage you to reach out for support. Whether that’s to a friend or family member, your GP, or the Samaritans (116 123).

Take care of yourself and let me know if there’s anything I can do to support you.

Eleanor