Grieving the loss of my daughter

Hi Annette,how are you today know how you feel about not being able to get our lovely girls off our minds they are the last thing you think about at night and if you are luckey to get any sleep the first thing to think about in the morning… do you have any family you have not mentioned them? we try and keep ourselfes busey by going a lot,it does take your mind off it for a while ,but the trouble is everywhere we go reminds me of dawn,and its painfull I could never go back to Winchester hospital where she passed,as her room was on the main road or go near her house,everytime we see her husband I just want to cry because I think dawn should be with him. they say in time it will get easier,but do not think it will.try and stay strong,i do feel exactly like you it is so hard to carry on,we had our granddaughter staying over last night sheis nearly sixteen and she misses her so much all she wants to do is talk about dawn and what she went through this year just to loose her at the end of it , keep in touch will must try and get each other through it ,hugs to you too Maddie

Hi Annette ,how are ? haven’t seen you on this site for a while,just checking to see if you are alright ? Regards Maddie 49