He was only 14

Hi I lost my son he was only 14 he took his own life bullyed to death I am lost with out him

2 Likes

Oh @Wes14.
I have no words that will help with such a devastating loss.
I am so,so sorry.
All I can offer is a virtual hug.
My heart goes out to you.

1 Like

Hello @Wes14, I am so sorry for the loss of your son. You are not alone - we have a Losing a child community here where you can talk to others who have tragically lost a child.

There is an organisation called Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide which you might find helpful. They have a helpline on 0300 111 5065 which you can call from 9am-9pm, Monday to Sunday.

In the search bar, if you type the word Suicide you can also connect with other members for support who have experienced what you are going through.

We also offer free online bereavement counselling. If you would like to speak to a trained counsellor in confidence, you can sign up for it here.

Please do keep think about exploring some of these options, and we are also here to support you.

Take care
Seaneen

1 Like

Oh you poor soul I don’t know how to comfort you that’s so cruel what they did my close friend had this happen to her 20 yrs ago to bullying her son was 15 and he took his own life I know what it’s like to loose 2 of my daughter s but not to taking their own lives but the grieving process is the same it’s still our children I hope you get some comfort and support from these lovely people I only joined yesterday my daughter of 25 died this Jan due to breast and liver cancer. So I’m struggling so bad aswell sending you love XX Michelle

I am sorry to hear about your girls that’s very young to get breast cancer it’s a horrible illness you both must of been so frightened and to lose two children I don’t no how we will cope its not real I don’t no about you but I am waiting for him to walk through the door . I can’t think of anything worse than losing your child thankyou for your comments and I hope you find some comfort x

Thank you luv yeah I still wait for her daft txts or phone calls playing pranks she had a daft sense of humour and still still had attitude right to the end a true fighter but she had a rare aggressive cancer that ravaged her little body yeah she was 25 I’ve just watched her graduation video that my x husband sent me they honoured her name a derby university and got a standing ovation it breaks my heart and there’s nothing that people say to me that makes me feel better until I came and joined this lovely group we are all on here for the same reason luv to help and comfort and support each other if we can I just hope you can get a little bit bof comfort from these lovely message s take care send love and hugs. Michelle XX :heavy_heart_exclamation: