Health anxiety and other things

Thank you for the tip! Grieving is such a personal thing and you will get through this, I wish you well too and yes get those tears out as it certainly helps. I will look at that as did go on that website and thought about subscribing xx

Hi no problem, thank you it really is hard, thank you for the link mindfulness has helped
Me and I’ve been having therapy weekly now for 12 weeks which is helping also, I hope you start to get some
Relief soon take care x

How are you all?
I am having a bit of a wobble. I’d had a few good days but now feel a bit ‘bleurgh’.
I have had a bad headache today so that doesn’t help one’s mood.
I just can’t calm my mind. It is whizzing too much. It is likely that my headache is a tension one. Neither paracetamol nor ibuprofen touched it. I just had a bath, hoping that relaxation would help. Usually I would try to distract myself with a film/ box set or something but my head is too painful to cope with that tonight.

Hello Rebecca, how are you feeling today? I hope you’re. A little better and had a nice bath. It’s always going to be up and down, good days and bad days. Doing something nice for you helps too… thinking of you