Heartbroken

Hello everyone, I am so devastated. I lost my love two days ago. I don’t want to be here anymore. He was only 47. Martin had an AVM and it bled. I was with him when it happened… this pain is too much…

1 Like

Dear dot this is such a painful and traumatic time for you but you will get clarity and be able to move positively through this sad path with the support on here we all know it’s painfull but we are here for you xxxx

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words. I have read so many posts here, I know I’m not alone but I can’t see a future. We were planning to put our house on the market come Spring, we wanted to live in the country. We have a holiday booked to Lanzarote in December…. I have lost my future…:heart:

DearDot I know when plans are dashed I felt the same and at times still do I lost my darling husband 7 months ago very suddenly but I do have not so sad days happy moments and I do believe there is a future not one I would have chosen and the path is still wobbly and I sometimes reflect and say look how much further you have come and we have the gift of life these early days are horrendous unless you have been there no one understands and it’s not going to be easy but hang on sleep rest and eat and if you can get fresh air your body and mind are in shock thinking of you xxx

1 Like

You are so very kind. I can’t eat or sleep, everyday is a living nightmare but I have a really strong support network; they are trying their best… so lovely to be able to speak with people who are experiencing the same pain… I am ever so thankful for your response….x

Dottie I really feel your pain, losing your loved one is heartbreaking and you feel like there is no hope.
My beautiful wife passed away on April 29th and I thought my world had ended, I didn’t care about anything, I was like a zombie.
With the help of a hypnotherapist I gradually started to sleep better and realised I had to continue in this world.
It’s a cliche but I know my wife would want me too, I imagine Martin would want the same for you.
As Angiepops so eloquently said, there is a future, at the moment I would try and get comfort from your network and anyone else that can help.
I wish you all the best and am sending my love.
Joe x

Hello Joe, I’m so sorry you lost your beautiful wife. This is just so utterly devastating… thank you for your kind words, it does does help me…:heart:

I managed to sleep for an hour and it was just nightmares about my baby, I have been throwing up all morning… is this normal…

Hi Dottie, I don’t think there is a normal, just your body reacting to such a horrendous loss
I’m not advocating for medication but maybe a chat with your doctors might help, or consider some counselling, anything that can be of use to you.
I was worse in the morning, the reality of the situation hitting me again and again. Now it’s a lot better and I am able to manage.
Talking and writing can help.
Joe x

1 Like

Thank you for your support…

1 Like

Just had my sister in law visit, we have been friends for many, many years but I’m now getting a hard time because we both don’t have Wills? I explained, we lived in a bubble and didn’t ever think it would happen… I get why everyone is annoyed, but I couldn’t care less… can this get any worse…. For context; I’ve know my baby since we were kiddies, Martin was only 47 and believe it or not, his best friend is my brother Thomas…. I’m now trying to deal with my baby’s funeral in two days and the our 11th wedding anniversary on the 19th…. Please God help me…

Hi. I’m new here. I just lost my fiance very suddenly on August 14th. He was only 37. He has a 10 year old son and I have a 9 and 13 year old. We lived together. I found him. I am beyond devastated and heartbroken and can’t see how I could possibly move forward. I’m alone a lot of the time since the kids are only with me half the time. Most of the day I just cry and beg friends and family to call me so I don’t feel so alone. I’m glad to find that there are lots of other people going through similar things but it’s just so, so hard right now.

1 Like