Help needed

My previous partner passed 8yrs ago
My dear mum passed on the 23/12/2018
I’m lost
I’m thinking of going to chat with the vicar where I can express my feelings
I need to chat with someone

Oh James… I know exactly how you’re feeling & thinking… horrible place to be isn’t it? I lost my dearest Dad & eldest brother April last year… as a result of a house fire. My brother had 90 per cent burns… it haunts so much. My Dad died two days later due to respiratory failure because of the fire. I honestly don’t know how I’ve got where I am now… but I have. This is very hard for me to be writing this… but you know… . in my heart I know my Dad wouldn’t want me to be suffering this way. We somehow survive & live with it… it’s part of our life now. You can chat to me anytime. xx

James I feel your pain, I lost my husband 21 months ago and my mum at the end of July 2018. I feel lost, I think that is a good way to describe the feelings.
Talking does help me, I also keep a book by my bed for when I cant sleep, I write down my feelings, this helps me to off load. If you feel a vicar can help, then that is a good idea. I am here if you want to talk. Only just joined this group, I want to see if it helps me.