Help

I am really struggling on 1st January 2019 my best mate hanged herself due to two guys that raped her .I am missing her loads and she always on my mind .I am quite often upset about situation.Went to the doctor all he said was quite soap opera I got going there .also went to spirt reading she said my mate was developing feelings for me which I was developing to .turns out what I wanted could of happened if she wasn’t raped .also dunno what right thing say to her mum and sister when we speak feel I just upset them .

Hi Nacho,

My heart goes out to you. Losing someone to suicide must be horrendous, especially when there were people to be blamed. It’s heartbreaking what she had to go through. Be kind to yourself, I find that exercising helps a little. Even if it’s just for a few minutes a day, try focusing on something else (I know it’s easier said than done, but try anyway).
You’ve joined a fab community here, keep posting.

I do go on walks and do weights sometimes it does work .yeah hard to not think of it .i have had some horrible advice in past like move on or think of memories.i want create new ones with her no relive past .very frustrating and heartbreaking.she on my mind 80 percent of the time .

Yours is a tragic story Nacho and I honestly don’t know what to say. I am so so sorry for you. I am desperately sorry that your friend suffered as she did. Perhaps you could seek some counselling. This site offers such counselling. It’s someone to talk to, to offload to. You sound like you could use that. Search the threads here, I think you’ll find one or two which you’ll relate to. The one thing we all know about on here is grief. I hope you find some comfort in knowing you’re not alone. Sending love and hugs xx

I did go to doctor and doctor was no interested he said quite soap opera got going on wasn’t words I was looking for .yeah sounds like plan .