Help

I need help with dealing with my overwhelming feelings of grief xcc

1 Like

Dear Gayle2

Sorry so sorry you are feeling the rollercoster of pain.

Probably you are in shock feeling dizzy, numbness and having adrenaline running ,feeling that your heart and chest are goint to explore.
Please don’t keep everything for yourself talk to friend
Or post here how you are feelings
There are free counselling sesions in Sue Ryder, Samaritans are good listeners. In here uou always going to find someone to help you.
Try to sleep doesn’t matter the time, try to eat or at least drink.
Turn the radio or t.v to avoide the silence ,
Please be kind to yourself . Sometimes when the pain is too much calling someone helps so if you like contact me.

Warm regards xx

1 Like

Hi Gayle
I lost my dad last year very suddenly and out of nowhere to cardiac arrest in his sleep.
You are very early with grief. I was a mess for many months. The feelings of absolute terror do improve. I spent many hours by myself just reflecting.
For right now, give yourself freedom to feel however you feel. Make sure that you eat and drink. Breathe. Next step, next breath. Talk to people on here or IRL.
I found comfort in using the notes feature on my phone to jot down thoughts.
I was flooded with dreams. I recorded all of them.
Please keep writing. Here to help as best as possible.
Ell

1 Like

so sorry is it Gayle. I’m not good at negotiating these pages. I’m having a cry about the loss of my 43year old daughter who passed Easter Monday last year. I have just said to myself she has gone and I now feel she is nowhere I can get in contact. I was hoping for signs but I’m not sure if she can send me anything. is she out there somewhere I ask myself. and this morning I think no. she is gone. this is the worst time to lose anyone in this bl@@dy covid. you can hardly go for a blinking walk. All groups are closed. churches closed. doctors closed. ok u can speak on fone but not the same. my daughter left behind her 2 kids my gran kids. they too are having difficulty coping with it.
you see it was drugs which I’m ashamed to admit. and yet her 2 kids neither smoke or drink. the boy who is 22 maybe a beer. he drives a car and is in fulltime work. grandaughter is 19 and works with horses as she loves animals. it was a battle we all tried to fight for her. any way I have gone on too much. I don’t know how to get the correct pages on here . I can’t ask my grandson because I don’t want to upset him. we don’t talk about it.xxxxxxx I hope whoever reads this is keeping well despite this lockdown and our losses. we need a little group going. even meeting in a park but we can’t even do that. we have to look after ourselves as I’m aware that I could sink. but we have to swim. best wishes. mag.x I don’t even know how to post this. sorry.x

1 Like