Help

I’m suffercating with grief pain

1 Like

HelloTracy5
I’m sorry you’re feeling so much pain and heartache. I just wish I could offer you some words of comfort to ease your pain. It’s been 14 weeks for me and hurts just as much as it did on day one.
I’m sure the lovely people on here will offer you some comfort.
Stay strong.
Joan x

1 Like

I feel the same as day 1 x It was so sudden and then I had to go with his 2 boys and let him go sleep while I held him so tight xxx I helped with switching the life support machine off and now our future will never be the same and theres nothing anyone can do xx
I’m sorry for your loss I feel everything you do xxx

1 Like

I understand - my husband went out for a run and collapsed and died with no warning. He was 50. I have two children (young adults) who are trying to complete their university studies. I understand how you feel about having your future ripped away. It is not fair, it is cruel and it does hurt - more than anything. Keep posting here - we understand. You can also sign up for some counselling - which I have. Also, check out the site refugeingrief.com it’s written by someone who lost her partner young and suddenly. She gets it.

1 Like

That was so tragic for you to have gone through and so heartbreaking.
I had my last virtual visit on the Saturday and was longing for Sunday to see him again and talk to him although he couldn’t reply. I was waiting patieitly for the call, but I just got a phone call in the afternoon to tell me that he had died. I didn’t even get the chance to say goodbye and tell him I loved him which was so painful. All I can do now is to look at his photos, kiss him and tell him how much I love him. I feel that I’m never going to get over this, it just gets worse.
How I hate the word Covid and what it’s done to thousands of people. It’s left so many broken hearts.
xx

1 Like

Hello
So sorry for your loss
My husband passed December the 5th
Pain just seems to get worse
My husband Andy mum passed away may the 5th
So next Thursday me and my 2 sons will be in same church
And same journey to the cemetery
I can’t cry for my mother in law and she was like a mother to me
I just sob for Andy
Sending big hugs xx

3 Likes

Hello Debbie55
Sorry for your two loses, a double heartache for you and your two sons.
Yes, the pain just get worse and even more tears are shed daily.
My days now are just spent thinking and missing Alan so much. I miss everything about him, hearing his voice, the telephone calls and texts always ending with an I love you. How I wish I could hear them words now. Sleep is getting a little easier, but I wake up so early and just lay there and cry. Some days I don’t move from this chair. I haven’t got the energy or motivation to do anything, What a horrible life now.
I hope Thursday does not get too painful for you.
A big hug for you too xx

3 Likes

Hello
I hate the life we have now I call it hell
Andy passed with covid hate that bloody word
We had such a lot to do we had just cut hours down at work
To spend more time together
And all I have now is a empty house empty bed
And a broken heart miss and love him so much
Take care xx

1 Like

Empty is our home now , the sounds used to deafen me when I wanted to watch the Chase , but how I miss it , our boys dont play loud music , my dave doesnt shout to tell them to turn it down now his voice is missed its breaking my heart x hed come in like a whirlwind from work , full of fun and a quick kiss and cuddle , I,d squeeze his mum when he walked past , x and I just cant belive I,ll never get that again x forever is so long

1 Like

Oh dear I ment BUM not mum x silly spell checker

I ment BUM not mum xx silly spell checker