Here we go, it is Groundhog Day...

Yes, here we go again…I am up, out of bed, the kettle is on for my first mug of tea of the day, whilst sitting at my - Richards computer whilst typing to you…Yes here it is, it is " Groundhog Day…"

Jackie…

Dear Jackie
It’s hard going isn’t it ?
The day is long without other people or animals around and no specific plans or tasks to undertake
I really feel for you
I am wracking my brain for suggestions as to what to do that might help but if I remember right you do not have access to transport and have to depend on others to take you to meetings to do with your health issues etc

Are there any organisations who have volunteers who befriend people and visit people in their homes ? I feel you need some new activity or people to help free you a little from feeling so stuck at home whilst also stuck in grief like the rest of us

I hope someone else is reading your post too and has more helpful suggestions than me but I want you to know I feel your pain . This grief journey is a lonely and horrible one even if we are surrounded by people and have lots to do …which I do . At the end of the day we have to keep going and keep trying to adjust to life without the physical presence of our loved ones and that is hard going for us all whatever our personal circumstances

Sending love and understanding
Romy xxx

Romy…
…yes you are correct…to make matter worse i have my parkhome on the for sale market and am still toying my best option which is becoming my latest nightmare…

Big decision
What do you think your best option is ?
Anyone close to you that you can discuss it with ?
X

Romy…
…no, only my Richard for guidance and placing my trust in our God…

Here we go, another Ground Hog Day…same ritual as the day before and the day before that…

Dear Jackie. I’m sending a big hug out to you. I wish I could give it in person as I need one too. I feel the same every morning and although I do work part-time, I don’t know what to do with myself on my days off. Please be kind to yourself and remember there are plenty of us out there thinking about you.
Gill xxx

I did manage to get taken to my first CRUSE meeting and yes you guessed, i was the only one there…It was a drop-in, i thought it would have been quite a few there for the two whole hours, a proper meeting with hugs and comforting but it was a drop in with just one other who flitted in and out and never seemed to speak to any of the four female volunteers so not what i was expecting although the lady volunteer did sit with and listened whilst i told my story, id did get a cup of coffee and a biscuit…
Anyway, a tad different to my usual groundhog day…