Hi new here....

Hi I’m new to this.
I lost my partner nearly 11 weeks ago he had a heart attack and we didn’t realise he was having a heart attack at the time he wasn’t showing “usual symptoms” and when I finally managed to get him to hospital it was too late the damage was irreparable and he died nearly a week later… we have 2 young children together who I have to try to be strong for and he also had an elder daughter from a previous marriage who hasn’t made things easy at all with different things… and with all this going on and trying to stay strong for my 2 little girls, I really don’t think I have had time to grieve myself and everything seems to feel like it is piling on top of me now… and also the guilt I feel because I should of gotten him to go to the hospital sooner, I feel like I’m drowning.
Thanks for reading
Hayley.x.

1 Like

Hi
So sorry for your loss. Please don’t blame yourself we all go through the guilt of what ifs. It’s hard when step children are involved I lost my husband 16 months ago to cancer then came lockdown. I’m a nurse I knew things weren’t good but never thought my husband would die given 3 days to live after been diagnosed. Heart attacks don’t always show the usual symptoms don’t be hard on yourself.
Take care

1 Like

Thank you! X