How do we do this

A gorgeous tribute to your beloved. x

2 Likes

@Heather.1964 hi Heather thankyou. I’m so very sorry for the loss of your husbend. Take care sending hugs x

I feel the same way but I am not sure about netting my husband when I die. I don’t know if this is real or just illusions! Life became worthless and all my joy and enthusiasm for it have disappeared. I just cry and keep looking at the ceiling. You said 7 months, I have 4 and I don’t believe this hurting will change at all.
Sorry for being so negative but it’s how I feel.

@Elen hi Elen I am so very sorry for the loss of your husband. No need to be sorry we are going through heartbreak that’s ripped us apart. I don’t know if it will get any easier in time as we learn to live with our heartbreak. People say you learn to live alongside it. I think we will always miss our otherhalfs after all they are part of us and of course the love we feel and shared will always be with us. All I can say is what I was told when I joined here take one day at a time. I’m still doing that 7months in. You will find support on here everyone here is going through heartbreak and understands our pain and this community is very caring and supportive. I do hope you have support around you. Please take care. I do believe we will be reunited with our loved ones one day. I have to or what’s the point. Sending a hug x

I adopt all your pain as my dearly beloved husband passed away 7 months and 3 weeks We are on now I am only half Only partners who have loved and lost can understand but the pain is there now and forever Counselling does not help nothing does

2 Likes

I agree,counselling only helps a little,it does not take away the pain and loss.I does not stop the hurt.It is nice to talk and be listened to but in the end it is only you who can cope with this living nightmare of grief. Michael x

Thank you for understand. I am a retired barrister with a strong character. its allgom#ne

I’m just over 2yrs without my wife we did everything together now I do it alone. I haven’t had any outside help. My wife always said to me don’t be alone but now I have this cancer I don’t want to put someone else in the position to do what I did for my wife. I hardly ever see anyone. I think my son thinks I’m ok now because I see him about twice a year. They invited me to go to them for Xmas but with covid cases are increasing and this new varient. It is important to me to fulfill my wife’s wishes to look after our dogs. When they are gone I will mix again because then I won’t care if I catch covid. I’m so alone and no one in my family seem to care I’m just a hinderence to them.

1 Like

That is a sad story Oscar,my thoughts are with you and yes I am alone as well ,people seem to think you are ok after a while,9 weeks a widower now and not liking it one bit.I rarely get visits from family .The loeliness is the wirst thing after being with someone constantly over the years. My best to you Oscar. Michael x

Thank you so much! I’ve been resistant to read and reply but today it happened. I am working full time which helps a lot but weekends are terrible. It feels like an eternity. I dream a lot with Luiz and he always come back which is what I wish could happen but It won’t. It’s so devastating to face the word NEVER. I will never be who I was before, I will never be with my husband anymore…

1 Like

Hi @Casey1.
Are you ok , haven’t seen you around for a while x

@Angie4 hi angie I’m ok, thank you for checking in on me. How are you doing? Sending love and hugs x

2 Likes

I’m not doing too bad thanks , glad to hear you are ok . We keep battling on don’t we . Take care.
Love Angie xx

1 Like

@Angie4 we do indeed and that’s all we can do for those we love x

2 Likes