I’d love a hug!

I’d love a hug!! I don’t want a sexual relationship with a man, I’d just live a good strong hug. I’m f d up up seeing people sending me photos of their meals out with partners, or of their latest holiday jaunt. I’d just like a friend. Someone to dress up for and go out with. Is that so tough to achieve?

1 Like

Me too, also someone to turn too when I’m worried, that person who I could tell anything too however silly and be reassured & someone to hold my hand.

2 Likes

@Montague hi i am so verysorry for your loss i lost my soulmate pauline in april i noticed you live in bromley to so do i its so very hard this journey of grief the emptiness and loneliness im often around if you want to chat take care sending hugs x

@Flower_garden hi i am so very sorry for your loss its been just over 5 months for me the longing for my pauline and knowing i can’t see or hold her is heartbreaking i feel for us all on here with the heartbreak we are all going through at least on here we can support eachother im often around if you want to chat sending hugs take care x

@Flower_garden
Hello , I feel the same . A shoulder to lean on , a hug , words of encouragement . Things a lot of people take for granted but for its difficult , makes life so much tougher .
Take care.
Love Angie x

@Angie4 hi angie it really does make it tougher I’m so sorry you are going through this heartbreak you take care I’m often around if you want to chat sending hugs and love x

1 Like

@Casey1
Thank you Casey , you take care too . Awful isn’t it :cry: x

Omg that’s the same as me lost my wife and realy need someone to hug.