I dont belong anywhere, i dont belong to anyone...

7am and having another cry as i am loking at accomodation on the computer of where might my next home be, as you are awar i have MS and i lost my partner Richard age 74 exactly seven months ago today…Well once again crying as i am saying, " where is home, i dont belong anywhere, i dont belong to anyone…" We had moved from our home in Bedfordshire to Dorset due to my MS, i dont belong here…I feel so lost without Richard, 18 years we had lived together, 20 years as a couple., i will forever cherish the day we met and the day we first walked in together our forever home…oh how i wish we could go back to those days, then dont we all wish we could go back to the beginning of our book…

Jackie…

We do indeed, jackie, it is like the song “To dream the impossible dream”
Blessings
MaryL

Mary…
…well God, we all belong to God…I have lost my Richard, now i have is to place myself in God’s capable hands now, i have no one else…in-fact i am needing God more than ever…is there really " light at the end of our tunnel…" and i am not meaning the light and tunnel we supposedly go through when our own time is up…

Jackie…

I agree, Jackie and when God is ready for us or needs us, he will surely call us and we shall be reunited with our loved ones again. x