I dont know how to deal with the death of my son

my son Tyler died when he was born just over two years ago, I still cant accept the fact he’s gone, and I just don’t know what to do anymore.

So sorry to hear of your loss its devastating i lost my brother a few weeks ago and things are very difficult for me and my family. I know our situations are different but i am here to listen if you need me to. You are strong you have come this far your not alone…One day at a time xxxx

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear about the death of your son Tyler.

I have read your profile and it sounds as though you haven’t really had any support or been able to reach out to anyone to talk about this. I am glad that you’ve taken the step of joining this site and writing down some of what you feel.

We have a lot of members here who are struggling with grief after all kinds of different losses, and who are really supportive. We also had this post a little while back from another user who lost a baby son: https://support.sueryder.org/community/general-chat/my-sons-journey

I would also recommend you check out Sands (020 7436 5881 or helpline@uk-sands.org), which is an organisation offering lots of support to people who have lost a baby, including a helpline, local groups and an online forum.

1 Like

im deeply sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family and thank you so much its nice to know that im not alone xxxx

1 Like

C195

I am so very sorry to learn of the passing of your lovely son Tyler. I know how you feel as I lost my only son David three months ago.
Take care
Janine77

My thoughts are with you and hope that you can access as much support as possible. It is very rare for human beings or animals for that matter to be able to face this on our own. I am thankful that I have a pet labrador to keep me company. However, I also feel guilty when I am unable to find the energy to walk in which thankfully is very rare. The British weather does not always help either but sometimes the rain and dark evenings can mimic our low moods. So turn on the radio or TV and listen to hopeful stories or positive music.

1 Like