I dont want this separation...

Crying again, yes not one has not gone by that i have not thrown myself over my Richards bed and not talked to him, cried or gone to pieces as i speak to him…Told him i dont want this separation…i wont even be with him when i die as his ashes are now back home at his local crematorium with his parents and his brother when i am stuck here 150 miles away…back home is where we both belong…This is so heartbreaking, my heart has been literally broken the day he was suddenly and unexpectedly taken from me, taken from this world…how ones life can change " in the blink of an eye…" and " when we least expect it…"

Jackie…

Jackie…

1 Like

What is also hard now on us, is that we have lost our partner who knew us so well, our faults, our moods, our partners knew our inside and our outside…we knew how to converse-to talk to our beloved, we knew what made us laugh together, even though perhaps two different personalities that still come together because we knew each other so well, we could read each other so well, i am sure i can speak for all who post on our forum…this is also what outsiders dont realise we are also missing…

Jackie…

Oh Jackie I know what you mean reading your post brought tears to my eyes you could read how much love there is between you and your lost hubby, I cry everyday it’s three months now since I lost my husband and that’s when I lost me too,
I sit here at night so alone the silence is so deafening but when Roger was here we could sit for hours not saying a word but content in our own little world, I do have a son still at home but he’s in his room or out and about, I just need my Roger back,
We seemed to know what the other one wanted like a cupper or when it was time for bed we would just get up at the same time,
I’m lucky in one way that we had separate bedrooms as he did snore so load so now when I’m in bed I can pretend he’s next door but going into his room now as I have to to get my clothes is heartbreaking his bed and thing are just how he left it and I can’t bring myself to change it yet
Sending you a hug take care xxx

Linda…
…it is the same for me, as i now have MS i sleep in a separate bedroom nearest the one of the loos and i have to pass Richards now empty bedroom where i often throw myself on-top of his bed and have one of my daily cries where i also talk to him, or rather open up my heart to him…
…sending a ((( hug ))) back to you, oh how i wish our hugs were the real hugs, i think we would be standing in a long queue for one…Now if only my Richard was number one waiting for me in that queue…

Jackie…

Hello, Jackie, I do understand how you are feeling, my beloved husband, Stan, passed away a few weeks ago and I don’t know what to do with myself. I do know for sure that one day we shall be reunited again, how happy that will be. The following words bring me some comfort,

“When love is true and faithful it cannot be denied, in memories green pastures, we’ll wander side by side”. This is so true, Jackie, while ever we remember our loved ones who have gone before, they live on in our memories. I have had 3 bereavments in a short time, each time one of my loved ones has passed, my heart has shattered more. I comfort myself by saying those words and it does help, life can be so cruel. We shall get there in the end. God Bless, MaryL

Mary…
…i so feel a connection with you…Oh yes " how happy that will be…" I have been reading a book that i shall send you by our forums PM its book title and author, it is a positive look as you mention in your above post, i feel just like me, this book will you give some comfort…and comfort of where our beloveds are…

Jackie…and may God bless you Mary…