I have lost my mum

I lost my mum in June this year, I feel lost, everything around me seems different. My mind feels muddled. Just completely lost

1 Like

Lilly
I’m sorry to hear about your mum. I lost mine suddenly last June. Ive no idea where 15 months have gone.
It really is the worst thing to happen and you will feel lost. Very slowly I’m finding old bits of me reappearing. Although a huge part of me died when my mum died I have learnt to smile occasionally and enjoy small things. A good book, a TV drama. A good glass of wine.
There is light at the end of a long tunnel. I promise you.
Cheryl

1 Like

Dear @Lilly, I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your wonderful mum. It must be such a difficult time for you. How are you coping, do you have any friends and family who are there for you?

Hi thank you for yr kind words, I do have family and friends I think that I am accepting my mum as gone but miss her terribly I am so emotional and cry a lot because I cannot speak to her especially if I am upset with something that had happened

I do understand how you feel. The world feels so different without them. And feel so lost and empty. I’m sorry for your loss. I lost my mum last August. I don’t feel as raw. But I just feel like a different person. Nothing feels normal anymore.

So sorry for yr loss I feel the same as if I don’t know where to be what to think how to plan, how are you feeling now