I m totally lost without him

I lost my husband 13 weeks a go and Im so lost without him He wasn’t poorly he had a brain hermitage He died instantly I miss him so much I don’t have any family and Im so lonely i cant see me ever feeling any better I thought i was a strong women but this as knocked me for six I feel the walls of the house closing in so i just have to get out and walk,its claustrophobic Im not sleeping, I roam around the house all hours of the night This isn’t living its just going through the motions of getting through the day There are no group in my area I just cant get my head around this constant feeling of loss I cry and sob, just sob uncontrollably i just don’t know how I’m going to cope with feeling like this for the rest of my life I have no answers for the way Im feeling I have thought about ringing the Samaritans but feel that i would be taking up their time that maybe is better spent talking to the more needy Grief is the most painful thing I have ever had to deal with Im so lost as to what to do There are no groups in my area to talk to Does it get any better than this .?

2 Likes

I am soo sorry for your loss. I lost my husband 7mths ago, he had been poorly on and off for many years, but he died suddenly and unexpectedly, and I didnt get to say goodbye to him. I was coping better for the first few months, I think
because I had so much to sort. But now, im really struggling, if feel totally lost. Im back at my part time job, and everyone thinks im doing ok, I act like I am, but I put my, im ok face on when im out, but as soon as I get home I just cry. I am just so sad. He was my world for 24yrs, and I dont know how Im going to live without him.

2 Likes