I miss my Dad

I lost my Darling Dad in October and I miss him so very much. I don’t have many people to talk to Dad about as I don’t want to upset family by being sad about Dad as we are all a very upbeat family. My partner isn’t the type to talk to about stuff like this so I thought I would give this a go and see how others are.

2 Likes

Good morning . I’m really sorry about your dad . I lost my mum 6 months and struggling . This site is a godsend , always someone to support you . If you need a chat , i am here . Take care. Love Angie x

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss. It really is the worst. Sending you love and thank you for your kind words x

1 Like

Thank you so much xx

Sorry for your loss, it’s a little over a year and a half since I lost my dad to cancer, there were times I felt I couldn’t cope and even though I do still think about him every day, it definitely does get easier. I learned from this site that there isn’t a set path for dealing with grief, don’t beat yourself up about feeling sad and upset, give yourself time and allow yourself to feel sad. It will get easier.

2 Likes