I miss my mum

It’s been 7 months since my mum died at only 59. She was our world, the heart of our family. I don’t feel I am coping with losing her, it’s only getting harder. How do I carry on when I feel so desperately sad and broken?

4 Likes

I lost my mum 4 years ago and still don’t know how to cope without her

1 Like

Dear Weavers18

I am so sorry you have lost your Mum. I understand how your Mum was the centre of your world and now sadly that she’s gone, you are feeling so much pain and sorrow which will be unbearable for you. You may feel that you’re not coping but you’ve done so well already as it’s 7 months since your lost her and you’re still here battling your grief. And 7 months is no time at all so please don’t expect too much of yourself, allow yourself more time to grieve and you will get stronger every day. Take care xxx

Dear Craigbst

So sorry for the loss of your Mum. You say you don’t know how to cope without her but you’re here, 4 years later, still grieving I know but every day you will be getting stronger and doing your Mum proud. Sending love and thinking of you. xx

Thank you
I sort live in a daze
Mum was good at supporting me and helping me filter my emotions
I just don’t know if I am strong enough or brave like she was to keep going when it feels like the whole world is against my getting threw this

Dear Craigbst

The whole world is not against you getting through this pain, you have every one of us here on this website, all on your side, sending our strength to help you and willing you on to happier days. I know you can do it you are so much stronger and braver than you think. Each of us has reserves of hope and strength that we’re not aware of and right now you’re tapping into those reserves and you WILL get through it. Please know that you’re not alone we are all sending our love and strength to you to help you get through this. One day you will wake up and all you will have left is happy memories of your lovely Mum. Keep battling on you can do it. If I can do it, you can. Take care. xxxx

I lost my mum a year ago. And the pain is still with me. I pray l supported her, she was on many occasions my only reason for living xxx